Pro-Grade is a 7 figure revenue-generating brand. I’ve worked with the owner in order to migrate from Amazon and eBay into WordPress and WooCommerce. Designed and built the entire website. Designed a new logo for the brand that appeared on NBC. Currently working to build the brands depth and outreach by building alternative sales channels and sub-companies.
Digital marketing is a passion of mine and I pride myself in all the fundamentals of the trade. Copywriting, SEO, Graphic Design, Video Editing, and Versatile Writing are some of the tools I utilize in order to build brands.
Telegram and primary social media channels monitoring and interaction. Chatrooms ranging in size from 200 users to 100,000. Managed team members in multiple timezones in order to create 24 hour activity in channels.
Worked as a lead editor for a number of brands and as a freelancer. I’m still a contributor to some publications such as Hackernoon, DataDriven Investor, and Noteworthy.
Collaborated to build out the content and assets for MeVu. Maintained a level or interaction on social media. Planned out and executed on social media campaigns up to 5,000$ / Mth in ad spend.
Developed and monitored relations remotely by scheduling meetings and creating correspondence for potential business partners, and sub-contractors.
What to expect from me as your stores designer?
- Combination of Astra Pro and Elementor Pro life time licensing for free and all of the associated plugins and widgets.
- Well versed in WooCommerce, Shopify, and BigCommerce
- I’ll work to build out your sites SEO. In the past I’ve ranked multiple sites number one in their respective searches on google.
- I value my customers style and create my websites in order to be reflective of a brands identity.
- Data automation. Anything you need to know at your fingertips. Work with me in order to build a more efficent business.